Thursday, April 19, 2012

Glow Sticking is a Habit, Get Like Me

 
I had seen quite a bit of glow stick art but I always wondered how it worked. This was another project that was probably one of my favorites. It made it even better that we did it right before Spring break so every one was excited and glad we didn't have anything too stressful to do. The top picture is SB2K12, which is Spring Break 2012 for any of ya'll who didn't follow. Bri, Lauren, and I each wrote 2 characters in different colors so it came out pretty nice. The next picture is a muffin that I made for Love Muffin. You wouldn't understand. Then the last picture is when Bri took a glow stick and just moved it back and forth for 10 seconds to illuminate the outline of me. It's pretty trippy. Overall, successful project.



No comments:

Post a Comment