Thursday, April 19, 2012

perspective photographs

 This project was definitely one of my favorites! I went out with Bri and took turns taking pictures of each other doing different things to make it look like we were either much larger or smaller than life. The top photo looks like Bri is about to kill me with her huge foot, but I'm actually much further away than her. The tricky part finding the perfect place to stand/lay/squat so that you looked like you were on top/behind/under something. The photo to the right is one of my favorites just because it looks to realistic! I'm standing a few feet behind the pole but I look like I'm a little person on top of a pole hahah.






Bri had this idea for me to go lay across a wooden banister so that it would look like I was on top of a ginormous truck. It turned out pretty cool.
Of course Bri and I had to take some selfies. Just be glad we didn't put all 76 of them up here for you to look at. You're welcome(:

No comments:

Post a Comment